I’ll let you into a secret – I’m not really posting this because I’m thinking that anyone has much interest in pottery, but because I’m testing my technology for mobile diagram-blogging from overseas. This drawing took one hour from starting to being on the blog, which was a little challenge I set myself. Don’t look for jokes because there aren’t any.
Unfortunately I’m finding my technology is struggling rather, but I really don’t want to have to buy a new computer for this trip. [Dull technological details] I’m trying to run Windows XP on a netbook with only one G of memory, whereas at home I’d have 4 Gs. Everything is sluggish, and I can’t make my image program open image files (possibly lack of memory). I will keep on trying to resolve the complications, but it is, as usual, frustrating that technological concerns take far more of my energy than creative ones.
Pottery update: I’m making two vases and a teapot. Stage 8 is in progress as we speak. There are more stages after 10 really, but I ran out of space.