Hello. As you can see I forgot to blog here during April.
Here is why (warning: pretty dull). I have been:
- Blogging from the G20
- Blogging from Spring Harvest (You can find both of these via Church Times blog: April)
- Finishing my 2010 calendar . This nearly killed me, as it always does.
- Posting on Twitter, even though I said I never would (See Things that I am not going to get involved with on the internet, blog post from 2006). It is easy and ideal for the lazy and self-promotionalists, although less fulfilling than blogging.
- Taking a couple of days break
- Sitting in my office for days on end (I’m not exaggerating) trying to think up ideas
- Undertaking other work projects that I will class as ‘miscellaneous’
- Writing little things down in little notebooks
- Tending to animals
The two cartoons represent the best of my month’s work. Anything else I’ve done will be worse than these. (Although I am secretly quite pleased with these two, and my Church Times cartoon today was OK too.)
My new month’s resolution for May is to be slightly more interesting and post more nonsense on this blog. Also I have a new world-changing project to launch, perhaps.