As hinted at the other day the The Dave Walker Guide to the Church 2008 Calendar is now available.
It is published by Canterbury Press, costs £5.99 and is subtitled ‘Things to do in your church’. Each month contains a page of different drawings of events that one might (perhaps) choose to celebrate in one’s church during that month. All the material is brand new and hasn’t been published anywhere else, except for December which is a Christmas cartoon I did as a half page Church Times one that I was quite pleased with. The calendar artwork pages look a bit like the one to the right, but bigger. The calendar ‘dates’ pages have plenty of space to write things in and contain important ecclesiastical events. Each copy of the calendar comes with a strong envelope to put it in.
The calendar is available from the following places:
- Direct from SCM-Canterbury Press
- From the Church House Bookshop – the actual shop or online. They are doing a special offer – book and calendar for £8.99 until 1st October
- From the Church Times tent at Greenbelt*
SPCK(Currently unavailable from SPCK)
- Through Anglicanshop.com (Already in their ‘Top 10′ apparently)
- If you quote the ISBN number 978-1-85311-815-9 I think you should be able to order it through other bookshops*
*I’m fairly sure about these options, but will confirm them as soon as I can. If you know of other places stocking it please let me know.