Thank you to everyone who has been passing on my postcards and everyone who has sent me kind thankyou messages. It is me who should thank you though really, as by passing my postcards on you are helping me to tell more people about the site and therefore helping me make my living. There isn’t really a joke in the cartoon above by the way. I just like the phrase ‘outlying parishes’. Updated: Just to add, if anyone asked for postcards and didn’t get any then let me know as my despatching system may not have been flawless. I will give more postcards away in the future, but not just now as I have a lot on.
Porpoise competition. Remember, you’ve got until the end of today (Saturday) UK time to enter. Thanks for all the entries so far.
How many mementos do you keep? (based on this post)
* I keep everything. My entire house is packed with boxes of stuff from my past.: 20% (13)
* I keep a lot. I don’t like to throw things away.: 36% (23)
* I keep a few boxes but I’m quite good at throwing things away.: 25% (16)
* I keep a small selection of the things that remind me of important events.: 17% (11)
* I have a few old photos but that’s it.: 0% (0)
* I keep no keepsakes.: 2% (1)
So, adding the first two categories together it seems that 56% of you are hoarders of one sort or another. It makes me feel a little less bad about some of the stuff I keep.
Will you be watching the football?