I don’t have copyright for this image and I have no idea where it came from except the ‘things I drew on a while ago’ pile. If you took this picture write to me with proof (notebook entry, lunch receipt etc) and I will send you five pounds.
If you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy these (possibly)
- Desks in church vestries
- Find your local parish church
- Final call for greetings card orders
- The dangers faced by artists and those in choirs
- All the posts in these categories: Cartoons, Utter nonsense
- The main Cartoon Blog page containing all of the latest entries
If you liked this post why not send it to someone else by e-mail? Click here to do so.
This is a single post on the Cartoon Blog by Dave posted on Tuesday, March 21st, 2006 at 1:29 pm. Click here to read all of the latest posts. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
One Response to “Local facilities”
Youthblog : Christian Youth Work & Ministry says:
Youth Worker Offices 2
I was at Farringdon today so had chance to further my research into Youthworkers’ offices. I had chance to photograph the workstation of Simo(n) aka Onmebus (and in fact, see the bus!). Seriously cool place to work, in that his…