It is hard to remember life as it used to be before the invention of the computer in 1998. But I’m going to try it for the best part of two whole days because I need to do certain tasks without being distracted by the internet which, whilst useful and the means by which I make my living, does sometimes stop me from doing other jobs.
So, I’m writing this yesterday and posting it tomorrow so that I can:
- Put some of those boxes somewhere where they will look neater.
- Pick up some files that are on the floor and put them on another bit of floor.
- Put some pieces of paper into some files.
- Put some other pieces of paper into some boxes.
- Fill in some forms with writing and put them on the desk.
- Put some pieces of paper into some envelopes and put the envolopes on the floor.
- Put some things that are on the floor onto the desk.
- Put some things that are on the desk onto the floor.
As you can see, a list of tasks so exceptionally dull that the only way to do them is to ensure my computer is geographically where I am not. Wish me luck.